Monday, April 11, 2011

Shanahan's... How I missed thee...

After being away from Denver since August 2009, I finally had a chance to stop by Shanahan's at the Design Center.  They were giving a presentation for the new Osborne & Little, Lorca, and Designer's Guild textile and paper lines.  I can not tell you how giddy I was seeing everything they're coming out with!  I haven't hung paper the entire time I've been in Florida, and can not wait to find the right clients for these!  One even had the most adorable papers for kids... some gender specific, others catering to expression and learning.  Childrens rooms usually aren't my thing, but these were seriously inspiring.  As one person said (surprisingly, not me), they *almost* made you want to start having children!

After the presentation, I took some time to see everything else that's come out since I left.  Really impressed with some new hand-painted paper lines that allow custom orders.  I've been dealing with ValHallan for a while, which I absolutely love, but a girl can never have too many options!

BTW, Shanahan's has moved their location in the Design Center.  They now have a snazzy new spot on the west side of the building.  And an open house is in the works for those of you interested in checking it out.  I'll definitely be there!

No comments :